Long-term recruitment of full-time and part-time Chinese teachers
Basic education background: Bachelor degree or above.
Preferred Major: International Chinese education, Chinese language and literature, Linguistic and Applied Linguistic, Pedagogy, English, German or other related majors (Note: At least two years working experience for foreign languages or other education related majors).
1. Be able to independently and excellently undertake one-on-one Chinese classes as well as group Chinese classes.
2. According to our school’s teaching method and the student’s requirement, making an efficient teaching plan.
3. Building a regular communication with students, helping students homework and dealing with students ‘ difficulties.
4. Participating in CCH`s teachers training programs and following CCH`s teaching guidelines
Requirements for the teachers:
1. Love the teaching job, have a cheerful and sincere personality, be patient and responsible for students.
2. Good knowledge of Chinese literature and Chinese language, familiar with Chinese culture.
3. Standard Mandarin Level Certificate level 2 and above is preferred.
4. Good command of English in speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
5. Advanced level of English, German or Korean language is preferred..
6. Rich experience in teaching Chinese as a second language is preferred.
7. Having Teacher qualification certificate issued by the State Education Commission or Certificate of international Chinese teacher issued by Hanban office is preferred.
8. Having a overseas teaching experience is preferred.
9. Love traditional Chinese culture, understand the Tea Ceremony, Calligraphy , Paper cutting, Tai Chi, etc.
Full time teacher: Basic salary + hourly fees + bonus + insurance.
Part time teacher: hourly fees+ bonus
Details will be disclosed personally.
China Culture House (CCH) is sincerely looking forward to receiving your application information. Please send your Curriculum Vitae with your photo to: email@example.com
3. 普通话标准, 具有普通话等级证书二级甲等以上水平者优先考虑。
1、全职教师：底薪 + 课时费 + 奖金 + 保险
2、兼职教师：时薪 + 奖金
China Culture House (CCH) 团队真诚的欢迎和期待热爱对外汉语教学的您的加入, 请您将简历及个人近照一同投至： firstname.lastname@example.org